Rules of participation
- Students registered in the 18/19 school year who have earned 90 credits for Bachelor’s students (fill out the UNIVERSA online application at http://www.unizar.es/universa/inscripcion-online/).
- Knowledge about: Mudejar Art, Aragonese Art, Islamic Art, Medieval Art and Architecture. Management and dissemination of cultural heritage or similar fields.
- Languages: English and/or French (preferable but not essential)
- Driver’s license and an available vehicle
- Communication and customer service skills, etc.
- PILOT PROJECT: TERRITORIO MUDÉJAR in SUMMER
- Internship position: Responsible for accessibility to historical and artistic monuments and management of cultural heritage.
Under the guidance of the entity’s management team, the student will learn to perform tasks involved in the accessibility and dissemination of diverse historical and artistic monuments related to Territorio Mudéjar.
They will apply the knowledge acquired during their training, prepare tours, perform complementary dissemination activities, administrative management of the materials required to carry out the cultural outreach activity and financial management of activities, prepare reports and conduct quality control checks of the activity.
3/ Characteristics and financial resources
PREPARATORY COURSE: 24 hours. Introduction to management of accessibility to historical and artistic monuments.
INTERNSHIP: 144 HOURS.
JULY 15 – SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
- Monday to Friday (two days, to be determined): 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Territorio Mudéjar offices and in member towns.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am -2:00 pm. In the towns assigned according to the schedule for putting the skills learned into practice.
- Total hours: 16 hours/week
- Compensation: € 500.00/month
- Allowance for accommodations: approx. € 600.00/month; living expenses: approx. € 15.00/day; Travel: € 138.00/entire activity
- Optional participation in the UZ-DPZ Challenge Project extra-curricular placement category.
Location: Territorio Mudéjar
Candidates should send their CV in electronic format with Ref: Territorio Mudéjar – Desafío in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2019.
5/ More information