territoriomudejar.es is a project sponsored by Asociación Territorio Mudéjar, with Co. Tax ID No.: G 99532608.
Welcome to this website. Thank you for reading further.
Territoriomudejar.es has an ongoing commitment to safeguard the privacy of the data of its subscribers, contacts and customers, and it guarantees that best practices are implemented in the use of personal data.
Asociación Territorio Mudéjar does not collect the data of minors, and if it becomes aware of the existence of personal data of a minor in its files, it will immediately cancel such data.
The platform may contain links to third-party websites. If this is the case, we shall not, under any circumstances, be held liable for the data protection practices or the contents of such websites. Therefore, we advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of each website before accepting the conditions thereof and using those sites.
Asociación Territorio Mudéjar, with Co. Tax ID No.: G99532608, is the controller of a file containing personal data, which is lodged with the Spanish General Data Protection Registry. User data are included in this file and processed for the purposes of responding to queries, providing services requested in the contact form, performing services contracted by users, issuing invoices, collecting payments, managing the website’s user registration process, moderating comments and managing the subscriber list on this website (sending newsletters).
- Company name: Asociación Territorio Mudéjar
- Co. Tax ID: G-99532608
- Registered address: Plaza de San Pedro, 1, 50325 Tobed (Zaragoza)
- Telephone number: (+34) 876 634 125
- Email: email@example.com
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us via the website forms will be processed as “Website user and subscriber data”.
Sending and Registering Personal Data
In order to contact Asociación Territorio Mudéjar and perform commercial transactions, it is mandatory to send your personal data. Furthermore, refusal to furnish the personal data requested or to accept this data protection policy shall render it impossible to subscribe or process requests sent via this website.
The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
- To subscribe to the newsletter.
- To submit queries using the contact form.
- To request any of the services and/or products we offer.
The personal data shall be used as follows:
- To promote the services of Asociación Territorio Mudéjar. For example, if users provide their personal details in the contact forms, we can use these data to send them information about any of the services they may request.
- To manage the subscriber list and send newsletters.
- To safeguard compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the creation of tools and algorithms that help to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data collected on this website.
- To establish communication with subscribers and users.
- In each of these cases, as a user you have full rights over your personal data and how it is used, and you may exercise these rights at any time.
Transfers of data to third parties
Under no circumstances shall users’ data obtained via this portal ever be shared or transferred to third parties unless the users are informed thereof in advance and expressly grant their permission.
Services offered by third parties on this website
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the performance of our activities, we share data with the following service providers in accordance with their respective privacy conditions.
All the functions offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the performance of our services and have been selected so as to comply with the rights safeguarded on this website.
The following companies shall have access to the personal data they need to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to use this data for other purposes. Furthermore, they must process the personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and any applicable data protection legislation.
- Hosting: Raiola Networks SL., with Co. Tax ID No. B27453489 and registered address at Ronda del Carme Número 8 Planta 5 Puerta B, 27004 – Lugo (Spain). Raiola Networks processes website user and subscriber data for the purposes of performing their hosting and email services. More information at Raiola Networks
- Website platform: Developed in WordPress by Estudio Mique Diseño S.L., based in Zaragoza. Estudio Mique processes website data when providing technical support on the code they created.
Personal data capture systems used on this website
This website uses certain personal data capture systems, which always require the users’ consent before processing their personal data for the indicated purposes.
As a user, you are entitled to revoke the permission granted at any time.
Personal data capture systems used:
Comments form: the website contains a form for adding comments to the posts published in the blog. As a user, you may add comments to the posts published. The personal data entered in the form for submission of these comments are used exclusively for moderating and publishing the comments.
Contact form: there is also a contact form for submitting queries, suggestions or making professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond and to send the information requested by the user via the website.
Email: If users contact us by using the email address published on this website, their data will be processed in order to respond to the queries raised and to send them the information requested using the email address from which the request was made.
The users warrant that the personal data furnished in the diverse forms are true, and they must notify us of any changes in said data. Likewise, the users also warrant that all the information furnished accurately reflects their current situation, is up to date and correct. In addition, users are required to keep their data up to date at all times, and they are the sole parties liable for any inaccuracies or errors in the data furnished and any damage that may be sustained by the Region of the Community of Calatayud, as the website owner, or to third parties as a result of use of said data.
Exercising your rights
All users are entitled to:
- Request access to their data
- Request that any inaccurate data be rectified
- Request that their data be erased when the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were gathered, among other reasons.
- Request that processing be limited, in which case the data shall only be saved for the purposes of filing or responding to claims
- Request data portability
- If they object to the processing of their data, the Region of the Community of Calatayud shall cease to process their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for filing or responding to possible claims.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written and signed statement containing the following details: name and surnames, address for notification purposes, and legally valid proof, such as a copy of your ID card or similar, along with your specific request. This statement must be addressed to Asociación Territorio Mudéjar, Plaza de San Pedro, 1, 50325 Tobed (Zaragoza).
Legitimacy for processing your data
The legal grounds for processing your data are: consent.
Data storage period
The personal data provided by the users shall be stored until the data subject requests its erasure.
Asociación Territorio Mudéjar undertakes to safeguard the confidentiality of user data when using and processing such data, and to use them for the purposes for which they were gathered. To this end, we have taken the measures required to prevent the alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing of or access to the personal data furnished to us by any means.
However, Asociación Territorio Mudéjar cannot guarantee that the Internet is completely invulnerable, and therefore data breaches by means of fraudulent access to the data by third parties cannot be ruled out entirely.
If a security breach occurs, the customer shall be notified without delay and shall be given the relevant information in relation to the security breach.
Asociación Territorio Mudéjar holds all the intellectual property rights over this website.
Asociación Territorio Mudéjar reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to changes in legislation or case law and to bring it in line with industry practices. In such cases, the changes introduced shall be announced on this page with reasonable advance notice prior to their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE (Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), Asociación Territorio Mudéjar does not perform spamming practices, so no marketing emails will be sent unless they are requested or authorized in advance by the user.